A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Movva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Movva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Movva
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Movva Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Movva MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Movva practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Movva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Movva practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Cardiologists.