A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Movva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Movva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Movva
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Movva MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Movva practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Movva has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Movva practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Cardiologists.