A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Patel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Nagin Patel MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Patel practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.