Dr. Rajesh Patel Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh Patel?

September 3rd, 2016

Buh bye

Prescribed meds a 2nd time I am allergic too, I then suffered reactions to it,spent 2 days in hospital stroke and heart issues...$16k in bills,very rude at follow up,wanted to prescribe another statin drug I refused argument ensued he said that I could leave if I didn't like it...guess what?..looking for a new doctor

November 6th, 2015

Doesn't LISTEN!

Appt. 1) Dr. Patel stared at his computer screen while asking me questions and clearly didn't hear my responses because he recommended something I had already done! When I pointed out that I had already done this (PT), he scolded ME, stating, "Well, how would I know that??? You don't always see me when you come here to build a relationship!" I replied, "You know because I just TOLD you. And I don't come see you all the time because it's a group practice and I usually see the nurse practitioner or whomever is available when I am acutely sick (to diagnose strep throat, for instance, as I don't have any chronic illnesses) and can't wait for you to be available." (That is how group practices work, by the way.) Appt. 2) I shared my difficulty with weight gain, despite exercise and dietary changes. He began preaching to me that playing tennis 3 times a week and walking wasn't sufficient and I had to change my diet, severely restricting my calories (despite the fact that I need reasonable calories to play competitive singles tennis matches). He didn't hear me repeat TWICE that I had already switched to meal replacement/protein shakes, among other changes, again repeating I had to severely restrict my diet. I left disgusted. LATER, my nurse practitioner noted my age and inquired about menopause, tested my hormone levels, and found I had gone through menopause and had hormonal imbalances!!! Shame on Dr. Patel for making someone feel horrible and not listening--I'm a HIGHLY educated person and don't appreciate being scolded!

February 23rd, 2013

Didn't introduce himself. Extremely poor bedside manner. Won't be going back.

June 4th, 2012

Complete lack of bedside manner.

February 1st, 2016