Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Nair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Nair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Medical College Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala University India.
Dr. Nair has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh R Nair MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh R. Nair practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Nair has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Nair practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Berryville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Branson, MO.
See Berryville Internists, Berryville Hematologists, and Berryville Oncologists.