A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh P Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Body Imaging and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Shah practices Body Imaging and Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.