A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh P Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Body Imaging and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Shah practices Body Imaging and Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.