A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Padmanabhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Padmanabhan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Padmanabhan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padmanabhan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Padmanabhan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Subramanian Padmanabhan MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh S. Padmanabhan practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Padmanabhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Padmanabhan practices Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.