Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Hernia Repair Surgery show details Hernia Repair Surgery
by Mike Nielson on Feb 7th, 2015

Dr. Rajesh S Padmanabhan performed hernia repair surgery on me.He did an excellent job and I recommend him to many people since my surgery.

Great Doctor - Terrible Insurance Clerk show details Great Doctor - Terrible Insurance Clerk
by Insurance Victim on Jan 9th, 2014

The doctor was great. Results have been better than I expected. But because I had to pay up front, my deductible, it would have been nice if they would have filed the claim. Insurance clerk seems not to care. Does not call back as she promised. They are closed 2 wks from Christmas through New years - Then she takes another week off. No one else can help with insurance. He needs a more competent person in this position. Even the doctor is not being reimbursed as he should because of her.. My advise is get an itemized bill from them ( if you can) and file your own claim.

Should surrender his license show details Should surrender his license
by Marie on Oct 3rd, 2013

The day before the rectal surgery, I called for instructions. All I got was "Don't eat after midnight." I asked, "What about eat lightly the day before and take a laxative? And what to have on hand for later? Don't you have some literature for me to follow?" "No, just don't eat after midnight." I suffered for 4 months before he finally admitted that he should not have done the surgery and sent me to a specialist, who helped me immediately! I can have no more surgery to fix what he messed up. I have to live with it for the rest of my life! I made out a list of instructions for his next victim and those who follow. When I gave it to his assistant, he said, "Oh, you make my job easy!" So, if you think you got good treatment, it may have been because of me! It seems as though I will have to give a good number of stars or this won't be accepted. If there was a minus, I would choose it!

Several surgeries done by Dr. P show details Several surgeries done by Dr. P
Jul 23rd, 2012

A wonderful and very dedicated doctor. He makes you feel at ease and comforts you with the decisions that are necessary. We went thru Stage VI cancer and Dr. P was like a long life friend for us. We highly recommend him..He is a very excellent surgeon...and cares about his patients..

Quack, Quack show details Quack, Quack
Jun 6th, 2012

Can't find a dr to fix what he meshed up.

Will Not Go Back show details Will Not Go Back
Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr P was to remove a cyst. Could not tell me what kind of cyst. Scheduled surgery, cyst began to lessen. Called office 3 times. No response. Finally get front girl and she tells me, and I quote. I gave the Dr. the message, and he said that he was a surgeon and would cut on me if I wanted hom to. Then the front desk girl told me what she thought I should do. I do not see MD next to her name. Never did hear from Dr.

Dec 8th, 2011

Best Doctor out their. Took great care of my child and would recommend him to anyone I know. He is very sincere and really cares about his patients. Wish their were more people out their like him.

Best in the Business show details Best in the Business
Jun 13th, 2011

Great Doctor including his staff. They all treat you like they care and not like you are a number. He made me believe that some Doctors do care...

Epitome of an excellent office! show details Epitome of an excellent office!
by L. M. on Mar 30th, 2011

Wish more doctors would be as courteous and thorough as Dr. P. He is kind, considerate and an awesome Dr. His front office staff is courteous and profricient.

by doode on Jun 6th, 2008 on citysearch.com

And didnt offer a referal.... after several weeks of pain I finally called back to get a referal but he was in surgury...I never got a call back. Its a week later and I just called the office again which had to get all of my same information I gave a we

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Couldnt tell me what what wrong show details Couldnt tell me what what wrong
by doode at Citysearch on Jun 6th, 2008 on citysearch.com