Dr. Rajesh Padmanabhan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2016
Stellar
I was enthusiastically referred to Dr. P by my primary care physician to remove masses for testing. I obviously googled him to check out the hype, and saw a distinguished surgeon veteran with stellar reviews. His office was so friendly and scheduling was easy and more flexible than I expected. I was able to make an appointment the same week. The nursing staff was far friendlier than I've experienced in Southlake and Grapevine and Dr. P was very warm and friendly. His style is straight to the point and you can really tell he's in this job to help people. The day of my surgery, Dr P made sure my partner and I were comfortable, informed, and his sense of humor and good vibes really put me at ease. I should mention how quickly my surgery was scheduled from my initial appointment, I was taken care of within a week. The operation was quick, painless, and I remain impressed at the bang up job he did using one simple but tight stitch in my arm and souchers (sp?) that dissolved on my back... basically minimal scarring and I appreciated that! He followed up with me to make sure I was feeling well, and I can't stress enough how his positivity and friendly nature made this whole process stress free. Also, he accepts a wide range of insurance. 11/10 will recommend and I'll be returning to Dr. P for any outpatient procedures in the future. Just to hit it home, I live in southwestern Fort Worth and Dr. P is WELL worth the drive down I-20 to Arlington (20 min). You can stop looking, Dr. P is your guy

June 20th, 2016
Dr. Pad
Dr. Pad, is such a very compassionate, caring physician. He really cares about his patients, they are not a number to him. He has done appendix, gallbladder, and pelvic surgeries all related to cancer. I cannot recommend him high enough.

February 7th, 2015
Hernia Repair Surgery
Dr. Rajesh S Padmanabhan performed hernia repair surgery on me.He did an excellent job and I recommend him to many people since my surgery.

January 9th, 2014
Great Doctor - Terrible Insurance Clerk
The doctor was great. Results have been better than I expected. But because I had to pay up front, my deductible, it would have been nice if they would have filed the claim. Insurance clerk seems not to care. Does not call back as she promised. They are closed 2 wks from Christmas through New years - Then she takes another week off. No one else can help with insurance. He needs a more competent person in this position. Even the doctor is not being reimbursed as he should because of her.. My advise is get an itemized bill from them ( if you can) and file your own claim.

October 3rd, 2013
Should surrender his license
The day before the rectal surgery, I called for instructions. All I got was "Don't eat after midnight." I asked, "What about eat lightly the day before and take a laxative? And what to have on hand for later? Don't you have some literature for me to follow?" "No, just don't eat after midnight." I suffered for 4 months before he finally admitted that he should not have done the surgery and sent me to a specialist, who helped me immediately! I can have no more surgery to fix what he messed up. I have to live with it for the rest of my life! I made out a list of instructions for his next victim and those who follow. When I gave it to his assistant, he said, "Oh, you make my job easy!" So, if you think you got good treatment, it may have been because of me! It seems as though I will have to give a good number of stars or this won't be accepted. If there was a minus, I would choose it!

July 23rd, 2012
Several surgeries done by Dr. P
A wonderful and very dedicated doctor. He makes you feel at ease and comforts you with the decisions that are necessary. We went thru Stage VI cancer and Dr. P was like a long life friend for us. We highly recommend him..He is a very excellent surgeon...and cares about his patients..

June 6th, 2012
Quack, Quack
Can't find a dr to fix what he meshed up.

April 3rd, 2012
Will Not Go Back
Dr P was to remove a cyst. Could not tell me what kind of cyst. Scheduled surgery, cyst began to lessen. Called office 3 times. No response. Finally get front girl and she tells me, and I quote. I gave the Dr. the message, and he said that he was a surgeon and would cut on me if I wanted hom to. Then the front desk girl told me what she thought I should do. I do not see MD next to her name. Never did hear from Dr.

December 8th, 2011
Best Doctor out their. Took great care of my child and would recommend him to anyone I know. He is very sincere and really cares about his patients. Wish their were more people out their like him.

June 13th, 2011
Best in the Business
Great Doctor including his staff. They all treat you like they care and not like you are a number. He made me believe that some Doctors do care...

March 30th, 2011
Epitome of an excellent office!
Wish more doctors would be as courteous and thorough as Dr. P. He is kind, considerate and an awesome Dr. His front office staff is courteous and profricient.