Surgeons

3125 Matlock Rd
Ste 107
Arlington, TX 76015
817-466-7400
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Great Doctor - Terrible Insurance Clerk  |  show details
by Insurance Victim on Jan 9th, 2014

The doctor was great. Results have been better than I expected. But because I had to pay up front, my deductible, it would have been nice if they would have filed the claim. Insurance clerk seems not to care. Does not call back as she promised. They are closed 2 wks from Christmas through New years - Then she takes another week off. No one else can help with insurance. He needs a more competent person in this position. Even the doctor is not being reimbursed as he should because of her.. My advise is get an itemized bill from them ( if you can) and file your own claim.

|  Should surrender his license  |  show details
by Marie on Oct 3rd, 2013

The day before the rectal surgery, I called for instructions. All I got was "Don't eat after midnight." I asked, "What about eat lightly the day before and take a laxative? And what to have on hand for later? Don't you have some literature for me to follow?" "No, just don't eat after midnight." I suffered for 4 months before he finally admitted that he should not have done the surgery and sent me to a specialist, who helped me immediately! I can have no more surgery to fix what he messed up. I have to live with it for the rest of my life! I made out a list of instructions for his next victim and those who follow. When I gave it to his assistant, he said, "Oh, you make my job easy!" So, if you think you got good treatment, it may have been because of me! It seems as though I will have to give a good number of stars or this won't be accepted. If there was a minus, I would choose it!

|  Several surgeries done by Dr. P  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

A wonderful and very dedicated doctor. He makes you feel at ease and comforts you with the decisions that are necessary. We went thru Stage VI cancer and Dr. P was like a long life friend for us. We highly recommend him..He is a very excellent surgeon...and cares about his patients..

|  Quack, Quack  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

Can't find a dr to fix what he meshed up.

|  Will Not Go Back  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr P was to remove a cyst. Could not tell me what kind of cyst. Scheduled surgery, cyst began to lessen. Called office 3 times. No response. Finally get front girl and she tells me, and I quote. I gave the Dr. the message, and he said that he was a surgeon and would cut on me if I wanted hom to. Then the front desk girl told me what she thought I should do. I do not see MD next to her name. Never did hear from Dr.

|  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

Best Doctor out their. Took great care of my child and would recommend him to anyone I know. He is very sincere and really cares about his patients. Wish their were more people out their like him.

|  Best in the Business  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

Great Doctor including his staff. They all treat you like they care and not like you are a number. He made me believe that some Doctors do care...

|  Epitome of an excellent office!  |  show details
by L. M. on Mar 30th, 2011

Wish more doctors would be as courteous and thorough as Dr. P. He is kind, considerate and an awesome Dr. His front office staff is courteous and profricient.

|  Couldnt tell me what what wrong  |  show details
by doode at Citysearch on Jun 6th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  show details
by doode on Jun 6th, 2008 on citysearch.com

And didnt offer a referal.... after several weeks of pain I finally called back to get a referal but he was in surgury...I never got a call back. Its a week later and I just called the office again which had to get all of my same information I gave a we

Read Full Review at citysearch.com