Dr. Rajesh Padmanabhan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh Padmanabhan?

Our "Go-to" guy for hernias!

Posted on August 31st, 2017

About a year ago, my PCP sent me to Dr P to check out three possible hernias. Dr. P confirmed they were hernias, recommended repairing the two worst, said the other wasn't as bad and said that doing three at the same time was really tough on a patient, so I went with the two. I was astonished that he gave me his cell phone number and told me to contact him any time of day or night if I had any kind of problem or concern. I did have some discomfort at about 3:00 AM, so texted him by cell phone, and he responded right away with instructions... also told me to call him back if I needed to. I've never before had a Dr. give me his cell number, but now I know that he really cares about his patients and is "as advertised". I've now developed a new abdominal lump that felt to me like a hernia, called and got an appointment for the following day. He said it didn't seem to be a hernia, so ordered a CAT scan for me ASAP and set up a followup appointment. I appreciate that, having been American and raised in the US, having served in the US Air Force as a surgeon, he's about as American as he can be, and BTW, speaks better and clearer "US English" than the great majority of folks I know. Plus, he has a good sense of humor!

Stellar

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I was enthusiastically referred to Dr. P by my primary care physician to remove masses for testing. I obviously googled him to check out the hype, and saw a distinguished surgeon veteran with stellar reviews. His office was so friendly and scheduling was easy and more flexible than I expected. I was able to make an appointment the same week. The nursing staff was far friendlier than I've experienced in Southlake and Grapevine and Dr. P was very warm and friendly. His style is straight to the point and you can really tell he's in this job to help people. The day of my surgery, Dr P made sure my partner and I were comfortable, informed, and his sense of humor and good vibes really put me at ease. I should mention how quickly my surgery was scheduled from my initial appointment, I was taken care of within a week. The operation was quick, painless, and I remain impressed at the bang up job he did using one simple but tight stitch in my arm and souchers (sp?) that dissolved on my back... basically minimal scarring and I appreciated that! He followed up with me to make sure I was feeling well, and I can't stress enough how his positivity and friendly nature made this whole process stress free. Also, he accepts a wide range of insurance. 11/10 will recommend and I'll be returning to Dr. P for any outpatient procedures in the future. Just to hit it home, I live in southwestern Fort Worth and Dr. P is WELL worth the drive down I-20 to Arlington (20 min). You can stop looking, Dr. P is your guy

Dr. Pad

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr. Pad, is such a very compassionate, caring physician. He really cares about his patients, they are not a number to him. He has done appendix, gallbladder, and pelvic surgeries all related to cancer. I cannot recommend him high enough.

Hernia Repair Surgery

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Dr. Rajesh S Padmanabhan performed hernia repair surgery on me.He did an excellent job and I recommend him to many people since my surgery.

Great Doctor - Terrible Insurance Clerk

Posted on January 9th, 2014

The doctor was great. Results have been better than I expected. But because I had to pay up front, my deductible, it would have been nice if they would have filed the claim. Insurance clerk seems not to care. Does not call back as she promised. They are closed 2 wks from Christmas through New years - Then she takes another week off. No one else can help with insurance. He needs a more competent person in this position. Even the doctor is not being reimbursed as he should because of her.. My advise is get an itemized bill from them ( if you can) and file your own claim.

Should surrender his license

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

The day before the rectal surgery, I called for instructions. All I got was "Don't eat after midnight." I asked, "What about eat lightly the day before and take a laxative? And what to have on hand for later? Don't you have some literature for me to follow?" "No, just don't eat after midnight." I suffered for 4 months before he finally admitted that he should not have done the surgery and sent me to a specialist, who helped me immediately! I can have no more surgery to fix what he messed up. I have to live with it for the rest of my life! I made out a list of instructions for his next victim and those who follow. When I gave it to his assistant, he said, "Oh, you make my job easy!" So, if you think you got good treatment, it may have been because of me! It seems as though I will have to give a good number of stars or this won't be accepted. If there was a minus, I would choose it!

Several surgeries done by Dr. P

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

A wonderful and very dedicated doctor. He makes you feel at ease and comforts you with the decisions that are necessary. We went thru Stage VI cancer and Dr. P was like a long life friend for us. We highly recommend him..He is a very excellent surgeon...and cares about his patients..

Quack, Quack

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Can't find a dr to fix what he meshed up.

Will Not Go Back

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Dr P was to remove a cyst. Could not tell me what kind of cyst. Scheduled surgery, cyst began to lessen. Called office 3 times. No response. Finally get front girl and she tells me, and I quote. I gave the Dr. the message, and he said that he was a surgeon and would cut on me if I wanted hom to. Then the front desk girl told me what she thought I should do. I do not see MD next to her name. Never did hear from Dr.

Posted on December 8th, 2011

Best Doctor out their. Took great care of my child and would recommend him to anyone I know. He is very sincere and really cares about his patients. Wish their were more people out their like him.

Best in the Business

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Great Doctor including his staff. They all treat you like they care and not like you are a number. He made me believe that some Doctors do care...

Epitome of an excellent office!

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Wish more doctors would be as courteous and thorough as Dr. P. He is kind, considerate and an awesome Dr. His front office staff is courteous and profricient.