Dr. Rajesh Patel DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 5th, 2015
WHAT A WONDERFUL DOCTOR
I changed Doctor's from a Family Practice in Sommerville who were rude and Nasty and broke HIPA laws. Doctpr Patel is AMAZING and CARING.....

July 22nd, 2015
Excellent doctor!!

May 24th, 2015
I first came to see Dr. Patel and his staff he was very informative on my care and diagnosis. I am happy that he is taking care of me

May 16th, 2013
excellent doctor
Dr. Patel has treated me for years. He listens, does not rush his appointments, doesn't seem to overbook and is very understanding. He has a background in Psychology which is very helpful for my diagnosis. I wouldnt trade him for another doctor and I followed him to his current office which is 30 minutes from my house. His former office was 3 blocks from my house. I highly reccommend him!

March 25th, 2013
DR. Patel has been the best doctor. New to New Jersey I was nervous on finding a good primary care doctor especially with underlying health issues. Dr. Patel has been amazing I couldnt ask for a better doctor. He listens, he is very supportive and very encouraging. I am so thankful to have found such a wonderful doctor.

December 9th, 2011
Really they gave you a degree
So i go see Doctor Rajesh Patel. I tell him im diabetic. And the reason im seeing him is i need syringes to administer my insulin. He says well you havent seen me in a long time so i need to do blood work and so forth. Ok I say no problem. He then asks how have you been getting your insulin. I say well Doctor i buy it over the counter. He says to me thats not true ive been doing this a long time and the pharmacy will get in alot of trouble if they are doing that im going to call them. I said yea call em. He comes back tells me im right. If a Doctor dosent know this simple fact. That you can purchase Insulin over the counter how does he have a degree. And than had the nerve to tell me "thats not true". Anyone can research this just call your local pharmacy and ask if they will sell you insulin. This doctor is a complete waste of a degree.