A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Pillai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pillai
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pillai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Pillai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pillai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh S Pillai MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh S. Pillai practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Pillai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Pillai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Elgin Internists and Elgin Gastroenterologists.