A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Pillai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Pillai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Pillai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh S Pillai MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh S. Pillai practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Pillai has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Pillai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Algonquin, IL.
See Elgin Internists and Elgin Gastroenterologists.