A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Pokharel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Pokharel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pokharel graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu.
Dr. Pokharel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Pokharel MD is a male doctor, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Pokharel practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Pokharel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Pokharel practices Hospitalist near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Royal Oak Hospitalists.