A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Putcha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Putcha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Putcha, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Putcha has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh V Putcha MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh V. Putcha practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Putcha has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Rajesh Putcha practices Gastroenterology near , .