A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Ramanbhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Patel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Blue Bell Internists, Blue Bell Critical Care Practitioners, and Blue Bell Pulmonologists.