A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Ramanbhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Patel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Blue Bell Internists, Blue Bell Critical Care Practitioners, and Blue Bell Pulmonologists.