A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Rana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Rana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Sakerlal Rana MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh S. Rana practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Rana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Rana practices Internal Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists.