Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajesh Ranadive
Dr. Rajesh Ranadive, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Petaluma, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ranadive is affiliated with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital and Petaluma Valley Hospital. Dr. Ranadive has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajesh Ranadive has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajesh Ranadive is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Petaluma, CA.
Dr. David Chappell
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Petaluma, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Rajina Ranadive
Petaluma, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Saw Aye
Petaluma, CA 0.06 mi24