Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rangaraj
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rangaraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangaraj graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rangaraj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj practices Ophthalmology near Albany, GA.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.