A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangaraj graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rangaraj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj practices Ophthalmology near Albany, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.