Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangaraj graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rangaraj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rangaraj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj practice?
Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj practices Ophthalmology near Albany, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.