A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rangaraj
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rangaraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangaraj graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rangaraj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Rangaraj practices Ophthalmology near Albany, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.