A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Rao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Ramachandra Rao MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh R. Rao practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Rao practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Morristown Physiatrists and Morristown Pain Management Doctors.