A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Sachdeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Sachdeo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Sachdeo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Adult and Pediatric Epilepsy, Epilepsy, and Generalized Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdeo graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sachdeo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sachdeo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance