A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Sachdeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Sachdeo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Sachdeo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Generalized Epilepsy
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdeo graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sachdeo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh C Sachdeo MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh C. Sachdeo practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Sachdeo has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Sachdeo practices Neurology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Princeton Neurologists.