inactive

Rajesh C Sachdeo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 28th, 2016
Best doctor -
Dr Sachdeo was my doctor when he was located in New Brunswick. He is a very honest and heartfelt doctor who makes himself readily available to his patients. When my father met him, he described him as one excellent doctor. You can't go wrong with Rajesh Sachdeo.

July 16th, 2016
Dr. Sachdeo treated a member of my family for a seizure disorder which we were scared to death would mean a lifetime of seizure activity or heavy meds. He calmed our fears, prescribed the right meds, gave us a realistic, accurate view of what we were facing and told us what to expect. It took time but my relative outgrew the condition and is healthy, seizure and medication free. He is brilliant, kind, humble and compassionate. God Bless Dr. Sachdeo.

September 16th, 2015
HE TOLD ME PRIVATELY, AS MY BROTHER'S PERSONAL EPILEPSY NEUROLOGIST FOR "YEARS" HOW THE FOR-PROFIT HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVES "&" INSURANCE COMPANIES PRESSURE FOR REVENUES FOR PRODUCTION LINE SURGERIES

March 24th, 2015
very caring and very knowledagable

August 9th, 2013
Though Dr. Sachdeo was a kind and considerate doctor, he completely misdiagnosed my condition and put myself and daughter at great risk because of the error. I would not recommend him as a physician because of this error.

January 9th, 2012
Excellent doctor. Very caring and patient with my child with special needs. Also the staff were very cooperative and above all doctor Sachdeo himself would answer any questions over the phone.

September 9th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr Sachdeo's for 15 years. He takes the time to sit and listen to all your concerns and really explains things well. I highly recommend him.

June 17th, 2011
The Best Neurologist in the State. (No Country)
I was an uncontrolled epiliptic, until I found dr. Sachdeo. I was on all the wrong medications. Prescribed by other doctors..(Many other doctors). Although he tried and tried different meds I needed surgery..which I had back in 1988 I haven't had a seizure (though I have seizure activity) I have not had on since my surgery...which is fantastic Thank you Dr. Sachdeo for saving my life. He is a wonderful Man and I am Greatful every day for him..

February 1st, 2011
Most Caring, informative, caring dr. I've ever seen
I have been seeing Dr. Sachdeo since the mid 80's He is the most caring, wonderful man I have ever dealt with. his office visits are long because he explains everything to you. that is why you have long waits to see him. If you have epilepisy. This is the Doctor for you. I was uncontrolable and saw many many doctors before Dr. Sachdeo. but now thanks to dr sachdeo I'm seizure free.

July 24th, 2010
A Rare Find: Scientist with bedside manner!
Not only is Dr. Sachdeo a brilliant researcher, diagnostician, and physician, but he also has tremendous bedside manner, courtesy and caring. Would strongly recommend him to family and friends.