Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajesh Saxena
Dr. Rajesh Saxena, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saxena is affiliated with CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajesh Saxena has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajesh Saxena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.
Dr. John Khazin
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Chandler, AZ 0.01 mi12
Dr. Rodney Stewart
Chandler, AZ 0.01 mi20
Dr. Darek Sott
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Chandler, AZ 0.01 mi15