Dr. Rajesh Sehgal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajesh Sehgal?

Exceptional

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

Dr. Sehgal and the staff are exceptional. Very professional and courteous.

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

I am a leukemia patient. My Doctor left this area and Dr. Sehgal accepted me as a patient. I have received excellent care and I feel very fortunate to have him as my Doctor. This area is very luck to have this wonderful young man here.

Posted on October 21st, 2012

I was dx with cancer and it was the scariest day of my life. Then I was blessed to met Dr Sehgal and his staff. When I heard the big C word I felt like I had no hope he was so calming and supported to myself and family. He gave me all my choices and help support me iny decisions. I give GOD all the credit because he lead me to this great man. I thank DrSehgal for everything and everyday that I have withy family.

Dr. Rajesh Sehgal Oncologist

Posted on October 20th, 2012

I owe my extended life to Dr. Rajesh Sehgal Oncologist. At another facility in Ohio I was misdiagnosed and was told I had Adenocarcinoma. Seeking another opinion, we had a friend who works at Cabell Huntington Hospital find an Oncologist there to see me. Thank God it was Dr. Sehgal. He was not satisfied with the previous diagnoses. After a series of tests and consulting with others Oncologists and Pathologists there and at the University of Pittsburgh, it was discovered that I was suffering with Melanoma in my Gallbladder and my right Lung. After three surgeries and a regime of chemotherapy, and all of the ancillary testing that goes along with being a cancer patient, I am cancer free. It has been over two years.Any and all of our questions were answered in a kind, considerate and understandable fashion. We were always given accurate information before and after surgeries and Chemotherapy treatments. Dr. Rajesh Sehgal, is a soft-spoken man of high character who has surrounded himself with a marvelous group of folks at the Joan Edwards Cancer Center and hand-in-hand they provide the best cancer care ever.

Dr.Sehgal= amazing oncologist

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Dr. Sehgal is the most kind hearted, knowledgable physicians anyone could ever for...honestly, he IS the answer to a sincere prayer.If you ever have a loved one facing the diagnosis of cancer- Dr. Sehgal is the #1 person to have with you during your journey. He has the precious gifts of sincerity, skill and determination to give his patients the best cancer care available anywhere on Earth. Meet him one time and you will understand exactly what I am writing about- and you'll be thankful!!

concerned daughter

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Above and beyond

Posted on October 18th, 2012

My father was originally diagnosed with lung cancer in 2006. He had a recurrence in 2010. This left him and our entire family completely devastated. I personally chose Rajesh Sehgal, MD to be my father' s oncologist. My father was always treated with such dignity and respect. Dr. Sehgal always explained every procedure, chemotherapy regimen, and all results very thoroughly. My father always left the office, having had all his questions and concerns addressed. The mere fact that someone could say the enjoyed their visits with their oncologist should serve as a true testimony to the kind of doctor he is. Dr. Sehgal displayed such a wonderful doctor/patient relationship. He could talk to my father about "not so good" news in a way that still left my father encouraged and hopeful. Dr. Sehgal also made sure that our family felt comfortable with and understood all aspects of my father's care. Both Dr. Sehgal and I encouraged my father to seek a second opinion just for peace of mind and my father politely declined. He stated that he knew he was receiving the most up-to-date care right here close to home. I, too, felt this way because Dr. Sehgal was always talking to us about new chemotherapy regimens and clinical trials, should we have had to pursue these options. My father lost his fight with cancer earlier this year, but he and my family had a blessed year together. This was due, in NO small part, to the competent and diligent care that he received from Dr. Sehgal...kudos to you Rajesh Sehgal, MD. I will never be able to praise or thank you enough for all that you did for my father and my family.

Great doc

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Dr. Sehgal has been my doctor for a little over 2 years now. I met him when I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I have gone to 3 other well known and highly respectful facilities for second opinions and was told I was getting the best care with Dr. Sehgal. I trust him to be my doctor and feel confident that he will always have my best interest at heart. He is a very caring doctor and is always concerned for my well-being even if he sees me away from the clinic.

Caring and Compassionate

Posted on October 17th, 2012

We met Dr. Sehgal when my husband was diagnosised with lung cancer. There were some complications during surgery that postponed our treatment for several months, no fault of Dr. Sehgals. When we were released for treatment he explained the type of chemo we would be having and was very considerate of my husbands hesitation. He has always explained everything very thoroughly. He reads reports as we gather around him and makes sure all of our questions are answered before we leave. We have never felt rushed or unimportant to him. We are very blessed that God guided us in his direction!!

Extremely caring and compassionate

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Dr. Sehgal came into my life very unexpectedly when my husband was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer. This diagnosis turned our world upside down. Dr. Sehgal was so kind and compassionate when talking with us about treatment options. He even arranged for second and third opinions to put both my husband and myself at ease that we were doing the right thing. While going to those second and third opinions, we found that Dr. Sehgal was offering us the most up to date treatment plan and is very well respected by his peers. He is always willing to listen to me when I have questions about different treatments and patiently explains pros and cons of every option available.He is very patient with both me and my husband. We have both been through every emotion and Dr. Sehgal has always been there with an encouraging word, smiles of celebration and a shoulder to vent on when life gets to be too much. He has always been very honest with us about my husband's prognosis while keeping us optimistic and hopeful. I can not say enough about how wonderful Dr. Sehgal is both as a doctor and as person.

Left us hanging.

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Mislead us on several things. As an example, originally told us that cetuximab treatment would be once every three weeks. Then said, no, he would give it every week, so it would be milder. After treatment didn't reduce tumor, we tried to get him to go to the "stronger" once every three week treatment only to finally figure out, after dragging it out of him, that the "stronger" treatment didn't exist and was never an option in the first place. The prescribed treatment is in fact once a week, but this doctor wasn't honest enough to tell us that he had originally misspoken, just left us thinking we had another option when we didn't. Then wouldn't even return calls when we tried to extend treatment. Simply cut us off. I was left with the overall impression that this is an incompetent doctor who does not admit his mistakes.

Posted on September 21st, 2017