A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Shenoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenoy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Shenoy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenoy graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenoy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Upendra Shenoy MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh U. Shenoy practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Shenoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Shenoy practices Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.