Dr. Rajesh Sheth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 25th, 2016
Nothing but referrals
I went to see Dr. Sheth several times for different things and he ALWAYS referred me to someone else. I have spinal stenosis and extremely low blood pressure, among other things and every time I went to him, he sent me somewhere else. Frustrating to have to go to multiple appointments to get something taken care of.

September 3rd, 2015
Yo need to comply ! You are suppose to help the ill. Not leave us to die !
My health is failing. Dr Sheth has not attempted to figure out why. I am not on a walker. I basically suggest to Dr Sheth what would be best test for me. Considering I fall, unsteady, on a walker, standing rapidly getting worse. I suffer from Sleep Apnea, buldging disc, pinched nerves, spinal stenosis, arthritis, numbing of my hands, feet & legs. Dr Sheth & I decided I need a hospital bed & someone to come in my home to help me. Nothing was dome. I have no hospital Ned, no one come to help me because Dr Sheth office is not complying to Anthems Blue Cross Blue Shields request of calling their Precertification department. Dr Sheth Office is coming up with excuses about why ?? I suggested a Neurologist not Dr Sheth. Now its a trumped up story about he is waiting on my Neurologist appointment which I don't have ! Dr Sheth wrote a prescpiption for s bed on Aug 9th. Its so out dated Goulds won't take it. I've called Dr Sheth office Manager Maureen about it many times. NOTHING is being fine about my hospital bed, Arthritis Dr ORa in home health aside to come help me. I've already fallen several times. On a walker, numb legs & hands, horrible pain. Yet nothing is getting done about it. Horrible !! I am going to file a complaint also go to the news station..

July 28th, 2009
Good Doctor
Diagnosed my back problem accurately