Dr. Rajesh Shetty, MD
Ophthalmologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 25th, 2014

He's a wizard.

A first rate experience show details A first rate experience
by Edo on Oct 30th, 2013

I would like to preface this review by saying it is very rare for me to be inspired to write a review. A service or product needs to be either really horrible or especially outstanding for me to be motivated. I can easily say that my experiences with Dr. Shetty and Florida Eye Specialists have been truly outstanding in all respects. I was looking for a Doctor with vitality and experiences who is well credentialed, current with the technology, and who has a passion for his/her profession. In checking out all choices within a reasonable distance, I chose Dr. Shetty and am very glad I did. He also spent time with me and is friendly and personable. The staff at Florida Eye is also very well trained, professional, friendly, and efficient. I remember Tonya and CJ being particularly helpful that way, but everyone I encountered there was like that. Quality ownership is reflected in the staff I believe. I had two cataracts extracted with lens replacements, and had almost zero discomfort and a very rapid recovery. My cataracts were bad. They were very dense and I had very little vision. I felt very confident going in knowing that I would be well taken care of. I’m really happy to have 20/20 vision restored to me. <end>