A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Shinghal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Shinghal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Shinghal, BS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinghal graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Shinghal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Shinghal BS and MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Shinghal practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Shinghal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Shinghal practices Urology near Dublin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Dublin Urologists.