A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Singal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Singal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singal graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Singal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajesh Singal practice?
Dr. Rajesh Singal practices Pediatrics near Dover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Dover Pediatricians.