Dr. Rajesh Singh MD Patient Reviews

August 20th, 2013
Dr. Singh is so good, he cannot take on new patients.
This is the best Psychiatrist I have seen. He is superior in every aspect of his practice, and is extremely personable. He takes the time with you to discuss every symptom, reviews options, follows up on progress, will explore other options to your medication/s if you are not responding as both you, and he feels you should. He has been a God send to me. I am a current patient, and I would highly recommend him; that is if he can get an appointment with him. That fact that he is booked solid speaks for itself.

July 6th, 2013
Do NOT go to Dr. Singh for cognitive issues. He put my husband on Paxil. Paxil should only be used for short term trauma. Now my husband is addicted to Paxil and it has cost us our marriage. Stay away from this pill pusher.

August 7th, 2012
I have Bipolar NOS with Major Depressive disorder and Anxiety---a mouthful! He is wonderful. He works with you, not at you. When asked if the medication we were trying didn't work and did we have another plan, he said with a huge smile, "Of course we have a plan!". I cried tears of relief (as opposed to tears of anxiety) because I KNEW I had finally been blessed with the right doctor to help me and my family. Literally, he has been a godsend for us!