A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Soni, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soni
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Soni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Soni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Nagindas Soni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh N. Soni practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Soni has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Soni practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.