Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajesh Swaminathan
Dr. Rajesh Swaminathan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fenton, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Swaminathan is affiliated with SSM St Clare Health Center - Fenton, Orthopaedic Hospital at Parkview North and Parkview Health Systems. Dr. Swaminathan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajesh Swaminathan has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rajesh Swaminathan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fenton, MO.