A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Vrushab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Vrushab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Vrushab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrushab graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Vrushab has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Basanna Vrushab MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh B. Vrushab practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Vrushab has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Vrushab practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Keller, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.