A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Vrushab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Vrushab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vrushab
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vrushab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Vrushab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrushab graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Vrushab has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh B Vrushab MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh B. Vrushab practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Vrushab has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rajesh Vrushab practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.