Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rajesh Vrushab
Dr. Rajesh Vrushab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Vrushab is affiliated with Methodist Dallas, Dallas Cardiology Associates dba HeartPlace and San Juan Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rajesh Vrushab has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Rajesh Vrushab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.
Dr. Vinit Lal
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Bedford, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Raba Rizvi
Internal Medicine, Residency
Bedford, TX 0 mi2
Dr. Michael Delaughter
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bedford, TX 0 mi15