Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Vrushab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Vrushab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vrushab
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Vrushab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Vrushab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrushab graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Vrushab has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh B Vrushab MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh B. Vrushab practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Vrushab has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Vrushab practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.