A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Yadav is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadav
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yadav Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Yadav, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Yadav has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Ramashankar Yadav MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh R. Yadav practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Yadav has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Yadav practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.