A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajesh Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajesh Yadav is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajesh Yadav, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Yadav has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajesh Ramashankar Yadav MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Rajesh R. Yadav practice?
- Dr. Rajesh Yadav has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajesh Yadav practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.