A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeshkumar Miniyar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeshkumar Miniyar, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeshkumar Miniyar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miniyar graduated from Seth Gs Medical College, Univ Of Bombay, India. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miniyar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miniyar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajeshkumar M. Miniyar practice?
Dr. Rajeshkumar Miniyar practices Pediatrics near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dalton, GA.
See Rome Pediatricians.