Dr. Rajeshwar Abrol MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

December 28th, 2016
Wonderful doctor
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Abrol for the past 17 years! We wouldn't change gastro doctors for anything. We drive and hour and a half to reach his closest office. 17 years ago when i was admitted to the hospital with a possible heart attack and in CICU for days after 11 doctors could not diagnosis my problem on the advise of a nurse I called in Dr. Abrol. He diagnosed my problem that was totally unrelated to my heart. Have used and trusted him ever since. He is kind, accurate and a true joy to visit after the non-caring doctors we are now seeing in the younger bunch out of medical school.

September 5th, 2016
upper/lower GIs
i had a scheduled upper/lower GI with another doctor. Doing my prep I had severe pain and went to Methodist Willowbrook and was admitted. Dr Abrol was great, explained what he could do which was the upper GI since I hadn't completed my prep. After upper he said I needed to do the lower with my doctor, I said I would with him if I could do it the next day. Great doctor and now he is my gastro doctor. I see him for follow up in 2 weeks.

April 29th, 2010
he is a crook
he is typical money-lynching doctor. wouldnt go back to him or recommend him to anyone.

September 29th, 2009
Out $2000 with same proglem
I want to Dr. Abrol to resolve a problem with swallowing food. At the end I'm out roughly $2000. and the only option i have is to go back in pay $35 for the appointment and another $2000 to repeat the procedure. Got to love it. Well I'm going to do my part and take my money somewhere else.