Dr. Rajeshwar Abrol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rajeshwar Abrol?

March 29th, 2017

Unethical and Dishonest practice

I went to this doctor and was told there would be no charges and not even a co-pay because they accepted our insurance and it was "preventive". I then received a huge bill! I talked to the staff and they were not helpful in the least. I then talked to the doctor about the situation and he was rude and, to be frank, a complete Jerk! I called our state legislatures about this and they were concerned and said it's sad that this happens much too frequently. They picked with the wrong person. I'm going to fight this all the way!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR AND THIS OFFICE!!!!

March 3rd, 2017

Dr. Abrol is an excellent physician, knowledgeable and caring of his patients.

I find his office staff are lacking in many areas. It is difficult to speak with anyone, and if a message is left on the staff voicemail, it probably will not get a response. This is unfortunate, because the doctors in the office are very good.

December 29th, 2016

Wonderful doctor

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Abrol for the past 17 years! We wouldn't change gastro doctors for anything. We drive and hour and a half to reach his closest office. 17 years ago when i was admitted to the hospital with a possible heart attack and in CICU for days after 11 doctors could not diagnosis my problem on the advise of a nurse I called in Dr. Abrol. He diagnosed my problem that was totally unrelated to my heart. Have used and trusted him ever since. He is kind, accurate and a true joy to visit after the non-caring doctors we are now seeing in the younger bunch out of medical school.

September 6th, 2016

upper/lower GIs

i had a scheduled upper/lower GI with another doctor. Doing my prep I had severe pain and went to Methodist Willowbrook and was admitted. Dr Abrol was great, explained what he could do which was the upper GI since I hadn't completed my prep. After upper he said I needed to do the lower with my doctor, I said I would with him if I could do it the next day. Great doctor and now he is my gastro doctor. I see him for follow up in 2 weeks.

April 29th, 2010

he is a crook

he is typical money-lynching doctor. wouldnt go back to him or recommend him to anyone.

September 29th, 2009

Out $2000 with same proglem

I want to Dr. Abrol to resolve a problem with swallowing food. At the end I'm out roughly $2000. and the only option i have is to go back in pay $35 for the appointment and another $2000 to repeat the procedure. Got to love it. Well I'm going to do my part and take my money somewhere else.

May 10th, 2017