A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeshwar Kartan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeshwar Kartan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeshwar Kartan MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rajeshwar Kartan practice?
- Dr. Rajeshwar Kartan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeshwar Kartan practices Psychiatry near Marion, IN.
See Marion Psychiatrists.