A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeshwar Kartan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeshwar Kartan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kartan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kartan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeshwar Kartan MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rajeshwar Kartan practice?
- Dr. Rajeshwar Kartan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeshwar Kartan practices Psychiatry near Marion, IN.
See Marion Psychiatrists.