A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeshwar Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Kumar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeshwar Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeshwar Kumar practice?
- Dr. Rajeshwar Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeshwar Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Internists.