A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajee Ananda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajee Ananda is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ananda graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Ananda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajee Ananda MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rajee Ananda practice?
- Dr. Rajee Ananda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajee Ananda practices Neurology near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake Village, CA.
See Simi Valley Neurologists.