A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeswari Lingamneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeswari Lingamneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeswari Lingamneni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingamneni graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Lingamneni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeswari Atluri Lingamneni MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeswari A. Lingamneni practice?
- Dr. Rajeswari Lingamneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeswari Lingamneni practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.