Learn more about Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthuswamy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muthuswamy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthuswamy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Muthuswamy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy practice?
- Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.