A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthuswamy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Muthuswamy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy practice?
- Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajeswari Muthuswamy practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists and Princeton Child Psychiatrists.