A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajeswari Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajeswari Rajan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajan
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajeswari Thiaga Rajan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajeswari T. Rajan practice?
- Dr. Rajeswari Rajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajeswari Rajan practices Family Medicine near Webster, TX.
See Webster Family Physicians.