A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajev Nain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajev Nain, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajev Nain, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nain graduated from Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine - Huntington WV.
Dr. Nain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajev Ishwar Nain MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajev I. Nain practice?
- Dr. Rajev Nain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rajev Nain practices Surgery near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Stafford, VA.
See Woodbridge Surgeons.