A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajev Nain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajev Nain, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajev Nain, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nain graduated from Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine - Huntington WV.
Dr. Nain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajev Ishwar Nain MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajev I. Nain practice?
- Dr. Rajev Nain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajev Nain practices Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA.
See Fairfax Surgeons.