Learn more about Dr. Raji Ayinla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raji Ayinla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayinla
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayinla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raji Ayinla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayinla graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayinla has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raji Mohammed Ayinla MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raji M. Ayinla practice?
- Dr. Raji Ayinla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raji Ayinla practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.