A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raji Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raji Grewal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raji Grewal, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Fabry Disease
- Spinocerebellar Ataxias
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grewal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raji Paul Grewal MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raji P. Grewal practice?
- Dr. Raji Grewal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raji Grewal practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Edison Neurologists.