Learn more about Dr. Raji Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raji Grewal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raji Grewal, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Fabry Disease
- Spinocerebellar Ataxias
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Grewal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grewal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raji P. Grewal practice?
Dr. Raji Grewal practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Edison Neurologists.