A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajib Choudhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajib Choudhury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudhury
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Choudhury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajib Choudhury, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhury graduated from Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata.
Dr. Choudhury has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajib Choudhury FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajib Choudhury practice?
- Dr. Rajib Choudhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajib Choudhury practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Renton, WA.
See Renton Internists and Renton Cardiologists.