A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajindar Mathoda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathoda
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathoda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathoda graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Mathoda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Connecticut Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajindar Kaur Mathoda MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rajindar K. Mathoda practice?
- Dr. Rajindar Mathoda has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajindar Mathoda practices Psychiatry near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Psychiatrists.