A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Basra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajinder Basra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Basra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Basra graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Basra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- St Jerome Hospital
- United Memorial Medical Center-North Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Kaur Basra BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder K. Basra practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Basra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rajinder Basra practices Family Medicine near Batavia, NY.
See Batavia Family Physicians.