A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Basra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajinder Basra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basra
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Basra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Basra graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Basra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- St Jerome Hospital
- United Memorial Medical Center-North Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Kaur Basra BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder K. Basra practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Basra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajinder Basra practices Family Medicine near Batavia, NY.
See Batavia Family Physicians.