A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Gandhi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Institute Of Medicine Mandalay. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gandhi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Pal Gandhi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder P. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajinder Gandhi practices Pediatric Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Pediatric Surgeons.