A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Garg, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Garg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Kumar Garg BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder K. Garg practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajinder Garg practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Hospice & Palliative Specialists.