Surgeons, Urologist
1500 E Downing St
Ste 100
Tahlequah, OK 74464
918-458-5700
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
by Samatha on May 3rd, 2013

I was concerned when I saw some of the negative reviews but when I saw him, I was very pleased. He listened to me and I really liked the staff. He took care of my problem and the medicine is working great.

|  nice, knowledgable and friendly  |  show details
by edwardjschneider at Citysearch on Apr 2nd, 2012 on citysearch.com

I have always found Dr Gill to be very professional, courteous and takes his time explaining my condition and treatment options and his staff to be equally kind and considerate.Jay

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  patient  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

Very nice doctor; spent time talking which is good; had prostate problem and now I am much better

|  good doctor  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

I have had prostate problems for years and since I saw him, the medicine has workd really good. I had previous surgery by someone else and since I have been seeing Dr. Gill, I am so much better. Would recommend him.

|  very good doctor  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

I needed to have a vasectomy and was recommended Dr Gill. He did a very good job and I had no pain afterwards. Make sure you listen to his instructions afterwards!

|  very good doctor  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

I needed a vasectomy and Dr Gill did a very good job with little pain. I went to work 2 days later and have recommended him to my co-workers. I would definitely see him again if I had questions.

|  very good  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

I had a leaking problem and he really helped me with some medicine. I liked him too. I would recommend him.

by randy from mcalester on Jul 22nd, 2010

just a very good doctor. and a very person.

|  I liked him very much  |  show details
by Mary E. on Jul 25th, 2009

I went to Dr Gill with a urinary problem and he tried some medication which worked very well. I and my family liked him very much.

by mikeri on Jul 24th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I was called by the office,they told me I had a 20 dollar copay,and the first visit it was to be CASH. I asked her you don't take debit cards?? She told me WHEN I SAY CASH I MEAN CASH!!! To which I told her that was stupid,well I quess she thought I was c

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
May 30th, 2009

The only reason I went to him was he apparently took over the pracice of Dr. Nulf. I felt Dr. Nulf was a good doctor. Unfortunately I feel the opposite about Dr. Gill. I would never recommend Dr. Gill to anyone. He kept me coming in for more appointments, and trying different medications. I got better results with an herbal tea I found out about on my own, because he never told me about it. He didn't do anything for me, except cost me money for unnecessary visits.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
by Jones on Apr 21st, 2009

I had a urinary problem and Dr. Gill helped me get better. He took the time and really addressed my concerns. I have been really happy with him and his staff and think he is really good. Not many doctors take the time like he does. I told my family and friends about him and think he is the best!

|  The best doctor I have ever been to  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2009

I went to Dr. Gill and was very happy with his care. He listened to my concerns and took care of me and my family. I felt very comfortable with him and trust him. He is very nice and he is very smart. I have recommended him to the rest of my family and friends.