Dr. Rajinder Jain Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Great Doc

Posted on September 25th, 2011

New patient appointment can take two weeks, but they saw me earlier because I am pregnant and was worried. The lady at the front desk is a bit cold but everyone else is fantastic. I like that Dr. Jain is not part of a big group. I feel like he knows what's going on around him. He has been in Troy my whole life. My Diabetes is in good control after going in to see him, but my insurance won't pay for me to continue to see a specialist if I am under control. I guess I will wait to get worse and then go back to him. Stupid insurance companies.

Posted on June 9th, 2017