A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Kaushal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Kaushal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaushal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Kaushal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaushal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rajinder Kaushal practice?
Dr. Rajinder Kaushal practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Internists, Newhall Gastroenterologists, Newhall Allergists, and Newhall Pediatric Specialists.