A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Kaushal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajinder Kaushal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaushal
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kaushal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Kaushal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaushal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaushal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Kaushal MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder Kaushal practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Kaushal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajinder Kaushal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Internists and Newhall Gastroenterologists.