A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Kaushal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajinder Kaushal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Kaushal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaushal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaushal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Kaushal MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder Kaushal practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Kaushal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajinder Kaushal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Internists and Newhall Gastroenterologists.