A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Kaushal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajinder Kaushal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaushal
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaushal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Kaushal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaushal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaushal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Kaushal MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder Kaushal practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Kaushal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajinder Kaushal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Internists and Newhall Gastroenterologists.