A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Kaushal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajinder Kaushal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Kaushal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaushal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder Kaushal MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder Kaushal practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Kaushal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rajinder Kaushal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Internists and Valencia Gastroenterologists.