A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rajinder Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rajinder Sharma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rajinder Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rajinder P Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rajinder P. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Rajinder Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rajinder Sharma practices Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Romulus, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.